Chicken breed?

I think I have another roo. It still has barely a tail and it's really patchy feathering. First tail feather it got was long with a curl. Super long legs. Same weight as the others though. I think that one is the cuckoo Maran? We can only have one rooster šŸ˜ I'm attaching a photo. It's definitely more reserved compared to the others.

Maybe I got the free chick wrong? I'm also attaching the one I thought was the Bielefelder. Maybe I got two, just different color variations?
PXL_20211102_115159189.jpg
PXL_20211102_115412169.jpg

I think I have another roo. It still has barely a tail and it's really patchy feathering. First tail feather it got was long with a curl. Super long legs. Same weight as the others though. I think that one is the cuckoo Maran? We can only have one rooster šŸ˜ I'm attaching a photo. It's definitely more reserved compared to the others.

Maybe I got the free chick wrong? I'm also attaching the one I thought was the Bielefelder. Maybe I got two, just different color variations?View attachment 2885519View attachment 2885520
I think your cuckoo looks like a girl. I have a cuckoo cross pullet who looked like that at that age.

Here is the female beilefelder. She's my cuddler ā¤ļø
PXL_20211107_172505585.jpg

The one in the back is the one that was so delayed on feathers! I think is the cuckoo maran, the roo is my male beil, the yellow is the buff Orpington, and the front of the photo is I think the barred rock.
PXL_20211110_211017211.jpg

Hello! I'm a new chicken owner. I received a free McMurray "rare" chicken and I have no idea what this one is! This little one is little over 5 weeks old. It's massive compared to the others (Orpington, australop, legbar, Maran, barred rock, and bielefelder). Photo of it when it was a chick is attached too. Does anyone have an idea??
View attachment 2884930
Looks like a Bielefelder. I have 1 hen and 2 roos. They are now 19 weeks. Sweet birds.šŸ’›

I hope you get to keep him. They are beautiful birds and very good temperament. They take good care of the hens.

Back
Top Bottom