Chicken Breeders Wanted!!!!

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
Hey guys. This is Jessica, the Je of Jeauca. (aka Suzy's daughter). Just curious, how many of you out there breed chickens? I am getting some more in the spring
woot.gif
and am trying to decide which breeders to buy from. I am looking for White Cochin, White Orpington, Blue Partridge Brahma, Golden Pheonix, Showgirl, Frizzled Turken, Black Turken, White Turken, Buff Turken, Buff Brahma, Dark Brahma, Egyptian Fayoumi, and Maran. Quite a list huh?
th.gif
lol. I only can do live chicks, no eggs.
jumpy.gif
I also only need one of each variety. I know, I'm a pain! I wont need them until springtime, so there is no rush, but I just want to know what my options are. Also, if you do breed any of the chickens listed above, please post pics of your birds! I would love to see what they look like! (And hey, I wouldn't mind having a Suedette around either! lol)

bun.gif
Jess.

I'll have some white cochin standard chicks in the spring. My rooster is white and I have white hens too. I also have blue, black, red, and silver-laced. I'm pretty sure I have a roo in each of those colors I just named, except for the whites, I know I have a rooster in them. Are you interested?

Peep7, yes, I am interested! But I am still in the planning phase. I am just looking to see what my options for breeders are in the case scenario that I am able to get these chicks, because that all depends on whether or not we move. If we do move than it is likely that I will get all these chicks, but if we do not then I definately cannot.

A few questions, in the event that I do buy from you, do you ship live chicks? Also, what is the minimum number of chicks that you would ship? How much do you charge per bird? Do you have pics of the would-be parents? Do you have pics of their past chicks? Thanks for the info!!!

Shipping depends on how soon you want them. If you wanted to wait till they are a month old or if you wanted them 1day old. What do you think would be a good price for chicks?

Wellllll, if we were to get a shipment of day olds from MM and then a started pullet from you, would it be difficult to integrate them? (This is of course assuming that the day olds would be about a month old at the arrival of the cochin). About the price, I'm young and am totally clueless on the subject! lol. I'm willing to pay whatever the average price is for a good, quality bird.

Jeaucamom, I'm not sure what your talking about, about the shipping any way. Do you want a started pullet and chicks? I hate to charge you too much so let me think on that for a bit.

nickki99, just let me know what your interested in and I'll send you some. We can just meet in spring somewhere, your not that far from me(about an hour or so).

Oh, I forgot I also have (What I think is a rooster) a white frizzle. If anybody wanted some frizzle cochins then I could breed him with my white cochin girls and get some white frizzle cochins.

Back
Top Bottom