Chicken Breeding App

Pics
Right now, Ameraucana, Asil, Phoenix, Japanese Bantam, White Leghorn, Silkie Bantam, Serama Bantam, Orpington, Wyandotte and Turken Bantam. I will add more breeds as I update the game. Have a great day and God Bless! :)

Would there be a way for you to update the app and add more breeds once it's done? I think that'd make your life easier, plus then you could update the art and stuff later if you feel like it.

I think a few basic breeds that would be good to have in the beginning of the game are RIR, BR, australorps, black copper marans, and maybe brahmas and speckled Sussex. Cochins (bantam and standard) and Jersey Giants would be cool too. :)

For the sake of simplicity I am just going to add one stat that covers the whole chicken. For example, a breed quality for a chicken from the foundation stock will have Stat 34. Breed that to another Stat 34, you will get a Stat 37. I am also going to add the "Champion Quality", and the "Cull Quality. The Champion Quality occurs when someone breeds a bird that has Stat 200-400. The Cull Quality occurs when someone breeds a bird that has Stat 0-9. Here is a list of the qualities: Stat 0-9 = Cull Quality, Stat 10-24 = Pet Quality, Stat 25-75 = Breed Quality, Stat 76-199 = Show Quality, Stat 200-400 = Champion Quality. Stat 400 is the maximum highest stat a bird may have. Have a great tomorrow and God Bless! :D ;)

I forgot my two big questions til i saw this. XD
1. How easy will it be to get seeds in the game?
2. Can chickens improve the stats they're born with, or is that only possible through breeding?

Getting Seeds will be fairly easy, as you can obtain them through selling chickens/eggs. A boost of S15,000 will automatically be sent to all players on the 3rd of every month, just in case they are not able to support themselves on sales alone.

As for Stat rising, it will only go up or down through breeding, the current stat of a chicken is that number for life. I have already thought about over population issues due to that, so I am currently working on an option that will appear on the chicken's page called Sell as pet. By selling a chicken as a pet, you are selling any unwanted/normally un-sellable birds to the computer. NOTE: this action cannot be un-done, once a chicken is sold as a pet, it is gone forever. The price the computer pays for a chicken is S45.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom