Chicken stopped walking and seems to be short of breath.

Okay.. I was just following what the seller advised me..

What do you recommend for a healthy diet?

the abdomen is not more swollen than usual.

The symptoms I see in him. are: Difficulty breathing. It grows like when it lays an egg. And she can't stand on her own two feet
Chicken feed, like a Flock Raiser, or all flock type feed. Chick feed is fine to feed as well. Of course with feeding these, they must be supplemented with oyster shells as a form of calcium.

OK, tomorrow I'll change their diet! unfortunately the only calcium I find in the area where I live. Is synthetic. and anything that is synthetic I prefer to avoid.

For those who are chicken. How can I be sure she really has it? Because it's already been 3 days since I saw her suffering... and I just want to find a solution so that she can live like before. Or in the worst case... may she be at peace...

as I explained at the very beginning. I don't have any veterinarians who can help me in my area. Which surprises me... (I think they're simply not interested)

This is the first time this has happened to me and I am a big animal lover and I have a lot of compassion for them.

and I haven't thanked you yet for your interest in this case! Thank you with all my heart for helping me!

Hoping that the translation is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom