Chicken contest

Make sure to enter before may 18. The contest ends at that time! Details for extra wins. / If possible tag me in that post so i see it better / (You can post it on here and your thread) but if youd like you can just do here. We judge based off.. Breed *If known* Color, patterns, and more. Make sure to enter. (Roosters and hens are both aloud, ) send a picture of your (one time) entry, along with describing your chick/chicken! Have fun and remember all chicks are special :)

/Edit/ the reward will be a special shoutout, and you can change your entry anytime before contest is announced.
Ps: we may End early if theres a lot of joins / no one else joins.

Thank you all for entering! We will announce the winner very soon! Best of luck to you all, you all have amazing chicks/chickens so it will be a very hard choice. (last minute entrys are recommended to join now, we accpect chicks, chickens, and roosters, but ducks are aloud.

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED, SEE BELOW IN MY OTHER REPLYS FOR MORE DETAILS **

Last edited:
Make sure to enter before may 18. The contest ends at that time! Details for extra wins. / If possible tag me in that post so i see it better / (You can post it on here and your thread) but if youd like you can just do here. We judge based off.. Breed *If known* Color, patterns, and more. Make sure to enter. (Roosters and hens are both aloud, ) send a picture of your (one time) entry, along with describing your chick/chicken! Have fun and remember all chicks are special :)

/Edit/ the reward will be a special shoutout, and you can change your entry anytime before contest is announced.
PXL_20210504_172814131.jpg

My angry roo Scruffy he will trade pets for hotdogs. Don't know his breed maybe a Welbar?
P1230297.jpg
PXL_20210507_011849875.jpg
PXL_20210504_172802809.jpg
He was born angry
P1230305 (2).jpg

This is my "sexed pullet" Maxwell (previously Maxine).

A bit of background:
Last year I was thinking/planning on getting a rooster chick this year. I kept switching what breed of chickens I wanted to breed. Finally, I kind of came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't get one on purpose. If God wanted me to have a rooster, He could give me one. Fast forward to February 2021, I got 8 chicks from a local store. All sexed pullets. Maxine started getting some cockerel "signs" seemingly, and I was praying Maxine was a boy! My 11 week old gift from God is getting so handsome! He's a sweet boy. Not super cuddly, but a sweetheart! Also, he's a Columbian Wyandotte.

@black_cat @ackie @JadeFarms @HappyDuckie @Starburst @Lemon-Drop @EmmaRainboe @EverythingDucks

Is more than one picture okay?

20210512_161217.jpg

20210512_161119.jpg

This is my "sexed pullet" Maxwell (previously Maxine).

A bit of background:
Last year I was thinking/planning on getting a rooster chick this year. I kept switching what breed of chickens I wanted to breed. Finally, I kind of came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't get one on purpose. If God wanted me to have a rooster, He could give me one. Fast forward to February 2021, I got 8 chicks from a local store. All sexed pullets. Maxine started getting some cockerel "signs" seemingly, and I was praying Maxine was a boy! My 11 week old gift from God is getting so handsome! He's a sweet boy. Not super cuddly, but a sweetheart! Also, he's a Columbian Wyandotte.

@black_cat @ackie @JadeFarms @HappyDuckie @Starburst @Lemon-Drop @EmmaRainboe @EverythingDucks

Is more than one picture okay?

View attachment 2666390
View attachment 2666392
Yes of course! Amazing chicken by the way.

Back
Top Bottom