Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We've had a Chicken POW for years and years, and with our cool new BYC homepage we thought we should start a chicken coop POW too!

The process will be similar to the Submit Your Chicken Page For The Picture Of The Week (POW) process:

Every week we'll be choosing from our member's "Chicken Coops" pages to be featured as a The Chicken Coop Picture Of The Week (CC-POW?) on the homepage of the site.

You can create your own chicken coop pages here: Coop Designs

Similar to our Coop Page Contests, we'll be looking for pages with great pictures and information, for example:

1) A write up of how you built your coop along with any information you think would be helpful to other people who may want to build a similar coop.
2) Any designs / plans you used to build your coop.
3) Pictures of your coop as it was being constructed.
4) Finished pictures of your coop.
5) What you want to change / add to your completed coop.

All of those items aren't required, but the more the better!

We'll choose a picture from some of the pages and feature it as the CC-POW and then comment on your Cooop Page with a note that it has been featured with a link back to this thread (since everyone always wants to know how to get their coop as a CC-POW).

We look forward to seeing your submissions!

woot.gif

Here is the note posted in the comments section of each page that had a POW chosen:
Quote:

(note: If you're looking for information on how to submit your coop to be included in our coop index please visit out Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance section and look for the current chicken coop page contest linked at the top of the page)

Here is a list of the most recent Chicken Coop Pictures Of The Week:

Last edited:
Question, can a newby like myself participate? Also, I don't really have any "construction" pictures per se as both of my coops are (1) a refurbished dog house and (2) a refurbished shed, however, I do have before and after pics, can I still post them? Thanks!

There are some stale links in the informational post at the top of this thread. You might want to consider updating them.

e.g.
"Coop Designs"
and
"chicken coops"

I didn't click on all of them, so there may be more.

Back
Top Bottom