Chicken Crack

GoneCrazy

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 5, 2013
My babies have recently discovered the great and wonderous world fruit......after a few bites of berries and banana and cabbage they ran around like they were on speed for about an hr. After they calmed down, the hubs and I decided its obviously something they get extremely sparingly. Pretty sure we will stick to veggies for them..what's ur chicken crack?

Hi, my girls are 8-10 weeks old so they have had only a few items, they get real happy with watermelon rinds.
Do your girls get scare when you bring them new treats? Mine run away but than slowly start coming back one by one, it's so funny

Mine have been fed out of our hands w their feed since 3 weeks. So now they think anything we hold is food.....ex: cups, nail polish, cigarettes, phone, camera......they only thing they weren't impressed w so far was cabbage, mine have a sweet tooth and prefer fruit

My girls like some fruit and some veggies but the only thing they are absolutely crazy about is scrambled egg and cheese.
Do your girls get scare when you bring them new treats? Mine run away but than slowly start coming back one by one, it's so funny
Mine do that as well.

Back
Top Bottom