Chicken Drama- please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the OP has opened the door between the Western vs Homeopathic debate by stating they are using natural remedies & asking if they should use something stronger.

My personal opinion is that both types of remedies have valuable places for different ailments. In some cases Western medicine is too much & in others Homeopathic is not enough. When it comes to killing parasites I opt for a more aggressive approach. When doing preventive & healthy maintenance I lean more Homeopathic.

Homeopathic remedies are great, but there are some things they simply can not treat.

I think the OP has opened the door between the Western vs Homeopathic debate by stating they are using natural remedies & asking if they should use something stronger.

My personal opinion is that both types of remedies have valuable places for different ailments. In some cases Western medicine is too much & in others Homeopathic is not enough. When it comes to killing parasites I opt for a more aggressive approach. When doing preventive & healthy maintenance I lean more Homeopathic.

Homeopathic remedies are great, but there are some things they simply can not treat.

I agree. I've used chemical and homeopathic dewormers and prefer the homeopathic due to no egg withdrawal.

As happens often with threads, some folks personal agendas take over the OP's concerns and problems.
At least the debate fulfills the 'drama' part of the thread title.

Yes, that does happen doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom