Chicken Drama- please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I'm dying of a gunshot wound, you would concoct me some sort of secret herbal tea made from a rare plant only found deep inside the Amazonian jungles instead of taking me to the ER because you don't believe in all that medical studies mumbo jumbo that doctors spent years and years studying from which others from the past have as well through trial and error? But instead rely on some imaginative make-believe healing in which scientific studies have proven to be nothing more than some sort of placebo effect, sprinkled with some magical wishful thinking pixie dust? OK, I know who not to call if I'm ever bitten by a snake.
Pretty sure most wouldn’t do a thing for you not even a magic potion. :gigSOL

A piece of homeopathy trivia: J.D. Salinger, the author of “catcher in the Rye” was a practitioner and student of homeopathy. One concept he embraced was that each person he worked with had a sort of signifier and if you got that key substance wrong nothing you concocted going forward would work. Maybe that’s what happened to my dog?

A piece of homeopathy trivia: J.D. Salinger, the author of “catcher in the Rye” was a practitioner and student of homeopathy. One concept he embraced was that each person he worked with had a sort of signifier and if you got that key substance wrong nothing you concocted going forward would work. Maybe that’s what happened to my dog?
Does it have any scientific backing?

Does it have any scientific backing?

No. It’s homeopathy! One other interesting thing was that this was well before the internet so practitioners had enormous libraries of books and substances.
Salinger also followed a very strict almost raw diet. This was in the 50s, 60s and 70s. You know how everything Old is new again.

Science would tell us it doesn't work or it does work and we could argue with papers from here and there all day long. It doesn't change the fact that people have seen and felt results using homeopathy for many years.

Science hasn't been able to figure out a lot of things, doesn't mean they aren't real or don't exist or don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom