1cn Rotel
1c sour cream
4c fine shredded co-jack or feista blend cheese
1/2 small white onion Chopped
10 10" Flour Tortillas
1cn Green enchilada sauce
1cn beer
2 tbsp butter/marg.

Add butter to skillet on low until melted, add chicken onion and beer. Simmer onions and chicken in beer and butter until chicken is done. Drain and mix in large bown with soups, sour cream, rotel, and 2 cups cheese. Roll into tortillas and place cross wise into a 9x13 baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. sprinkle 1 cup of cheese evenly over the top, then drizzle sauce evenly to cover, and follow with the last cup of cheese. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes at 360 degrees.

Dump Dip

Ingredients:
1/2 cup real mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can (4-oz. size) chopped green chilies
1 can (15-oz. size) Mexican corn
4 green onions, chopped
3 cups grated fiesta blend/ cojack cheese

Mix togather all ingredients in large bowl and serve with chips or crackers. Calls to be optionally garnished with paprika.

This meal is very hearty, bone warming, and very good. The dip is very simple and easy to make and I have gotten many compliments on it. These recipes combined will feed 4-8 people depending on appetite.

Last edited:
Looks delicious! thanks for posting it!
tongue.png

I have my own "secret"
lol.png
recipe for homemade enchiladas.

"Secret" because it is never the same twice.

But I never thought of simmering the chicken in beer - that sounds good!
I use a tomato-based sauce, but I may try the cream soups for a change.

I have a similar dip recipe from the Kraft website and people just love it : 9

This is never quite the same either. I forgot to add that I ussually sprinkle some seasoning salt (and maybe some garlic powder) on the chicken when I put it in the skillet. I've also replaced the onion with some chopped black olives, and use to add the raw chopped onions straight to the filling mix instead of cooking with the chicken. It has gotten better over the last couple years that i've been making it. Also we use mild rotel but by all meens use whatever fits your familys tastes.

Looks fantastic - I just printed it out and plan on making it for guests (casual dinner) next week. Thank you for sharing!

~Lisa, raising Children and Chickens on a little farm in Michigan!

Back
Top Bottom