Chicken Farts

So I kept putting her back on her feet, saying, "Sugar, you can walk. Stop being such a drama queen." That's when I heard my neighbors, who were standing right behind me. Although it seemed obvious to me, they actually asked me what I was doing. Nice people, but kind of weird.
Haha, your last comment cracked me up. I'll bet your neighbors are saying the same, lol.

I don't know if your chickens do this. Sometimes mine start hollering after they've gone to the coop. Nothing that I can see is wrong, so I figure they're just having a family bitch session or something. Once a few of them started doing it while I was in there, and it was really loud, so I told them to shut up. They kept it up, so I got fed up and said, "OK now you're going to get it", and started doing the pit fart thing. That's when they all joined in and started really hollering. I think I also started screaming along with them. Maybe that was another time. So if you hear your girls having a bitch session like mine do, that might be a good time to work your magic on them.

LOL! Thank you kindly for your advice!! :thumbsup

Mine often do a lot of loud thumping around when they go to roost, jostling each other for an appropriate spot to claim but, alas, no hollering or farting. Loved your comment: "I think I also started screaming along with them." :lau

Del

Which, if you think about it is really kind of sad..

"Unleash the Kraken"? That's great, may I use it?

Of course! I'm sure you'll find it useful for many, many sistuations.

Opening the coop as the rooster runs out, "Release the kraken!"

The kid/dog/cat/husband/wife wants out the door, "Release the kraken!!"

Late at night, snuggled in bed, whispered in your SO's ear "release the kraken!" As you let one loose and pull the covers up.

Have fun with it!!

I've gotta get one of these so I can play Christmas carols for the family this year! So festive!! :wee

Usually I just cluck-sing the carols, loudly and repeatedly, but a Fart Piano would absolutely dropkick the General Holiday Cheer into the stratosphere!!! Martha Stewart would definitely give two thumbs up. And if Martha approves, it's just GOT to be good for humanity! :yesss:

O...M...G...

How in the world have I never thought to "bock out"... cluck-singing songs.

My family is going to change the locks on me after this holiday season.

:bow:bow:bow

O...M...G...

How in the world have I never thought to "bock out"... cluck-singing songs.

My family is going to change the locks on me after this holiday season.

:bow:bow:bow

Thank you, thank you! Huzzah!! I have been cluck-singing, or "bocking," for 42 years, much longer than I have had chickens! Started with my older niece, and she is 42 now. My very favorite to perform is Leroy Anderson's version of Sleigh Ride:

Hope you find it as rewarding as I do! Other than the holiday homelessness, they always take me back, it's too fun!! And the sky is virtually the limit in terms of repertoire!!! :wee

Del :frow

Thank you, thank you! Huzzah!! I have been cluck-singing, or "bocking," for 42 years, much longer than I have had chickens! Started with my older niece, and she is 42 now. My very favorite to perform is Leroy Anderson's version of Sleigh Ride:

Hope you find it as rewarding as I do! Other than the holiday homelessness, they always take me back, it's too fun!! And the sky is virtually the limit in terms of repertoire!!! :wee

Del :frow
Seriously, you gotta upload a video of your chickens while, in the background, you play this and cluck this song! Omg it would go viral!:eek::celebrate:oops:

Back
Top Bottom