Chicken Farts

Pics
I'll be honest my plan was just to do it again this morning since I know they love it so.
Little mister nobody wants that mess for breakfast changed my plan.
I was irritated, so I pit farted in anger...super loud, kinda hurts, don't reccomend.
Seriouly you'd swear I shot the little dummy as fast as he stopped.
That gnome isn't mine, chick on here @FlyingNunFarm found that for me.
It looks super easy to make it is mostly felt from what I can tell.:)
Dont loud farts kill anyone's mood? HOW did no one think of this sooner. You, my friend, are a downright genius!!:bow

Btw... I just seen your avatar in a bigger size cuz I clicked the wrong thing. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CHICKEN COSTUME?!?!?!

It's like the ones for dogs and I LOVE it and NEED it. I'll take my australorp out for a walk wearing it down in town. Oh the looks I'd get...:love:ya:wee

I'll be honest my plan was just to do it again this morning since I know they love it so.
Little mister nobody wants that mess for breakfast changed my plan.
I was irritated, so I pit farted in anger...super loud, kinda hurts, don't reccomend.
Seriouly you'd swear I shot the little dummy as fast as he stopped.
That gnome isn't mine, chick on here @FlyingNunFarm found that for me.
It looks super easy to make it is mostly felt from what I can tell.:)

Omg I'm dying!!!! Angry farts!!! :lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig

So glad this isnt a natural human reaction... like a skunk. Everytime someone gets upset, they release a foul, thick, noxious odor.

Wait.... maybe it should be. It might help cut down on road rage. Most ppl drive with their windows up anyways....

Not my finest moment.
But iv'e never punctuated the end of a sentence aimed at a freakin chicken with an armpit fart in my night gown until today.
I just have to try all the latest fads, can't help myself.
And the sentence, "Could you freakin not?!" Gains 10000% more impact ended like that.
I probably could have stopped an army, even the birds stfu.
Who knew? :idunno
Omg I'm dying!!!! Angry farts!!! :lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig

So glad this isnt a natural human reaction... like a skunk. Everytime someone gets upset, they release a foul, thick, noxious odor.

Wait.... maybe it should be. It might help cut down on road rage. Most ppl drive with their windows up anyways....

Omg!! I woulda jumped out the car!! If it's anything like my hubby after taco bell(we dont eat there ever now, after a few nights of vomit inducing farts),

Ha. I knew someone who had some kind of chronic fatigue syndrome, for which she drank the most gawd-awful smelling herbal tea. I called her subsequent gaseous expulsions crimes against humanity and nature.

Not my finest moment.
But iv'e never punctuated the end of a sentence aimed at a freakin chicken with an armpit fart in my night gown until today.
I just have to try all the latest fads, can't help myself.
And the sentence, "Could you freakin not?!" Gains 10000% more impact ended like that.
I probably could have stopped an army, even the birds stfu.
Who knew? :idunno

I'm going to have to try this on my son. I find myself saying things like that to him alot....

"Can your freaking not leave your dishes on the couch as you go THROUGH the kitchen to get to the backyard?"

"Can you freaking not leave your coat/shoes/backpack/self in the middle of the floor EVERY SINGLE DAY?!"

I'm sure I'll get much better responses if I punctuate with angry fart sounds like you did. The kid will be so weirded out he will NEVER do whatever it was again, just so he doesnt have to see mom do that.

Now shes just teasing me.... I went outside to sit and watch them for a while. This is what happened when I sat down, browsing BYC.

Her: "oh hey treat lady, what you got there? Treats?"
20190919_113941.jpg

Me: "no, I'm reading on BYC about chicken farts. I've never heard one."

Her, with an eye roll: "chicken farts? Well that explains A LOT!"
20190919_113945.jpg

Me: "well, do you think you can help me out?"

Her: "yeah, sure!"
20190919_114006.jpg

She then jumped off my arm, after sticking her butt in my face for a minute, with no chicken farts.

Back
Top Bottom