chicken feces

MonicaAndHer6

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 3, 2013
Today my mom said she was worried about having poopie eggs.! yuck if chickens eat there own feces how does this effect our consumption>?

If she is concerned about this she should use the inexpensive supermarket eggs which are produced in an environment where the hens are separated from their feces.

This all seems to be a moot point to me since chickens lay eggs and poop from the same place.

So true. But at least the supermarket eggs are dipped in a harsh chemical solution designed to remove the chicken poop and kill any no-see-ems that remains on the egg after it is collected. This is not done so much to protect our health as much as it is to render the eggs more marketable to the average housewife or other final consumer by de-pooping your breakfast cackle fruits.

Of course Organic Vegetables of every type, flavor, and color are also fed huge amounts of the same raw chicken poop and popular culture calls it "HEALTH FOOD" me thinks that this is also a moot point because we strain to swallow a cooked natural egg on the one hand but on the other we eagerly wolf down raw veggies grown in fields covered with chicken feces.
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

Tongue in cheek: Buy your mother a new frying pan and then help her learn how to use it.
tongue.png
Besides being handy to keep dad in line, a frying pan also makes a nifty health devise.

Last edited:
i would suggest that your mom do some research on the food industry. there are much bigger evils out there. =)

Back
Top Bottom