Chicken Flock RP (I have no idea if this will catch on)

Pics
"if only we could trap the coyote, we could somehow make a whole in or under the fence so the coyote could come in we could be hiding on top of the coop and shut the door on it, then when the keeper comes out he finds a coyote in the coop and us waiting to be let out!!! if only i could figure out that door mechanism....."

"It's okay, Olive, they didn't mean it like that," Confetti attempted to console Olive. "We don't have time to waste on the ideas of silly chicks, even if they are mine," Romeo said. (He is convinced that Olive is his daughter.)

hobbes turned to olive, "it would work if we had some weapons of some sort, even if my spures were full grown i wouldnt be a match for a hungry coyote, we need to find a way to get him without putting areselfs in too mutch danger...."

"Just bc y'all are older and fatter doesn't make you smarter!" Hyla said, fuming. "I'm 8 weeks, and I'm a pro at escaping! Tillie, on the other hand, is 1.5 yrs old and nearly got eaten by a coyote! Olive, you had a good idea but maybe instead of not laying we could pretend to be sick by sitting around all day and only eating when nobody's around. And don't fill your crop until after the farmer's gone to bed."

The coyote, laying in the edge of the woods a mere 50 yards away watches as the chickens squawk loudly at each other, it appears as if they are holding some kind of meating, but how to get too them......

hobbes followed, hopping outside and went over to the waterer, his eyes alert, scanning for danger, he didnt see the coyote get up and slink away, hungry,.....

Back
Top Bottom