Chicken Hypnosis!

I think that the chicken is just being submissive.

Also, some people do the "magic" trick where they hold the chicken on it's back ank rock it swiftly to make it act like it's sleeping. A vet and my ag teacher in high school both told me that what that actually did was put the bird in mild shock, and it was a stupid idea. I only mentioned that in case others were trying that method to "hypnotize" their chickens.

I cant access youtube at work so dont know about the video, but we used to hold the neck stretched out a little on the ground (very gently we loved out chickens) and draw a line in the dirt realy slow with our fingers...they would stay put as long as our finger was dragging the line out, but got up as soon as we were done, so not hypnosis but fascination I guess.

LOL Chris Angel (magician) went on national TV to prove that he could really hypnotize people he hypnotized a chicken. Basically all the country folks were laughing at him because as a kid we were shown this and it was great fun. Anyone can do it and it will work with just about any bird not just chickens. Why it works is beyond me but my son thinks he is so grand because he has a magic trick to show everyone. He is seven by the way.

Back
Top Bottom