Chicken in Europe

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lena - Sweden, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Lena - Sweden

Lena - Sweden In the Brooder

Mar 18, 2018
    Ålem, Sweden
    Hi
    I am new to the forum.
    I keep chicken i South Sweden.
    I also have Quail, Ducks and Pheasants.

My breeds are Silkie, CL, Brahma, Australorp, Phoenix, Vorwerk, Maran, Sussex, Mechelner, Barbezieux, Jersey Giant, Malay, and a few others in the breeder at the moment.
    I will also pick up Antwerpen, Watermaalse and Chabo next week.
    Jap. quail, Gold Pheasants, Swedish Blue Duck.

I live on the edge of a village with Poultry, Bengal Cats, and Satin Angora Rabbits.
    My Chicken stock come from Sweden, UK and Germany

Occasionally I sell hatching eggs and chicks. I also sew egg collecting aprons that I sell.
    DSCN6729.JPG DSCN6739.JPG DSCN6660.JPG DSCN6673.JPG DSCN6725.JPG DSCN6755.JPG

Attached Files:

2. N F C

N F C is it nap time yet?

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    :welcome

Hi Lena, it's nice to have you here! Thanks for including photos with your intro, it's always interesting to see other members' animals. Love the aprons!

Thanks for joining us!

3. Lena - Sweden

Lena - Sweden In the Brooder

Mar 18, 2018
    Ålem, Sweden
    Thank you very much!

4. DelaneyMGB25

DelaneyMGB25 Songster

Jan 14, 2018
    Illinois
    Hallo and Welcome to BYC!!
    :bun
    It’s great to have you and your critters along! Your flock is beautiful! As is your rabbits and kitties!
    Those aprons are GORGEOUS!! Very nice! I wish I could see that well, and my grandmother tried to teach me, it just isn’t my thing.
    :plbb :goodpost:

5. rjohns39

rjohns39 Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    Smith County, TN
    Hi Lena and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us:ya
    loved your pictures

6. 007Sean

007Sean Pheasant Whisperer

Oct 25, 2015
    South Central Texas
    Howdy Lena:welcome:frow Happy:ya to have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)

7. oregonkat

oregonkat Crowing

Oct 5, 2012
    Southern Oregon
    Hi Lena, welcome to the forum. Incredible variety of chickens and other creatures. Love the aprons! Do you sell your chicks and hatching eggs?

8. Texas Kiki

Texas Kiki Egg Pusher

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
  9. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams

G’Day from down under Lena :frow Welcome!

Your aprons are adorable! :clap

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

Great pics of your birds and other critters! If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of them, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome Lena, what beautiful aprons. Wish they were available in US. You have a very impressive selection of chicken breeds .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: