Chicken math not adding up!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by cornfedhogedito, Oct 22, 2014.

1. cornfedhogedito

cornfedhogedito Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2014
    California USA
    I know chicken math is hard to understand but this is nuts! Last night I had 6 chickens and my neighbor had 2 chickens. This morning I had 8 chickens and he had 3 and 1 of them was mine?[​IMG] Chickens gone wild! The new chickens are 5 or 6 months old and they were getting along ok with each other. After getting my neighbor to get my chicken back it turns out that my neighbor got 2 new chickens this morning and they came over to my coop and he saw mine at the fence and picked her up thinking it was his![​IMG] Boy that was a brain teaser! My wife was upset that someone would take her girl and leave 2 more in its place. What a way to start the afternoon out!![​IMG]
    But it could have been worse

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Wait, you actually didn't wind up with more chickens than you started with? :th Your neighbor has increased his flock and you have not? That is a chicken math fail! You are upsetting the natural balance of things! No no no, you must immediately go out and buy at least four more chickens since he bought two, and as a nice neighbor, get another one or two for him also... that should work to put the chicken math universe back into alignment :yesss:

3. Kaylish

Kaylish Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Chico, CA
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Math FAIL! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. cornfedhogedito

cornfedhogedito Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2014
    California USA
    No worries the children math universe will be fine! We are getting 25 chick's in 2 weeks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by