Chicken math not adding up!

cornfedhogedito

Songster
5 Years
Mar 23, 2014
California USA
I know chicken math is hard to understand but this is nuts! Last night I had 6 chickens and my neighbor had 2 chickens. This morning I had 8 chickens and he had 3 and 1 of them was mine?
lau.gif
Chickens gone wild! The new chickens are 5 or 6 months old and they were getting along ok with each other. After getting my neighbor to get my chicken back it turns out that my neighbor got 2 new chickens this morning and they came over to my coop and he saw mine at the fence and picked her up thinking it was his!
idunno.gif
Boy that was a brain teaser! My wife was upset that someone would take her girl and leave 2 more in its place. What a way to start the afternoon out!!
barnie.gif

But it could have been worse

Wait, you actually didn't wind up with more chickens than you started with? :th Your neighbor has increased his flock and you have not? That is a chicken math fail! You are upsetting the natural balance of things! No no no, you must immediately go out and buy at least four more chickens since he bought two, and as a nice neighbor, get another one or two for him also... that should work to put the chicken math universe back into alignment :yesss:

Wait, you actually didn't wind up with more chickens than you started with?
th.gif
Your neighbor has increased his flock and you have not? That is a chicken math fail! You are upsetting the natural balance of things! No no no, you must immediately go out and buy at least four more chickens since he bought two, and as a nice neighbor, get another one or two for him also... that should work to put the chicken math universe back into alignment
yesss.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Math FAIL!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom