Chicken Names!

All of mine have names...as do my ducks. My three muscovy ducks are Lady Di, Harry, and Wills. My chickens - my old girls are Magpie and Dolly - my two favs. My Roo is DJ for don't jump cause he hurt himself jumping from the barn loft when e was little. We also have our other little Roo who we call DT - short for Dinnertime. (Husband named him and no he never will be which is why it is funny I guess.) I also have Diva (she truly fits her name), Sarafina, AnnaBelle, GiGi, MaeBelle, Gertie, BeBe, Ditto, Fergie, AbbaGirl, Lucy, and well, there's more but kind of boring names. Naming them is half the fun and who says they don't have personalities!!!

The kids named all of mine and at times I can't tell at least 3 of them apart

California White

Carly
Rachel
Jennifer

Barred Rock

Kennedy

SLW

Carla

White Rock

Genevecia

Easter Eggers

Lil Trace
Precious
Hunter

chicks

Friendly, RIR roo
Alma, BO
Star, EE that hatched to dd whistling the star spangled banner

Last edited:
Let's see, we have EEs: Clem
Leopard
Chickpea
Smokey
Bandit

BOs: Buffy
Muffy

banty OEGs: Thelma
Louise

2 unnamed Delaware pullets
2 unnamed Dominiques

We still have to decide on names for the last 4
big_smile.png

We have 5 hens, 12 weeks old...2 BPR's, Lucy and Ethel, 2 BO's Lavern and Shirley and 1 RIR, Lil Sharon, named after Hubby's sister at her request. Too much fun!

My daughter named them all....
The boy is..... Elvis
The girls are
Coco.... My daughter fav.
Spirit
Big mama
Rebel
Ring tail
Happy

We currently have Rodney, Little Bigfoot, Rose, Missy, Zsha Zsha, Martha, Bonnie, Gem, Lucy, Lois and Buttercup. In the past, there was Eggatha, Peter, Eugene, Pinky, Hazel, Princess, Ava, Magda, Buffy, Queenie, Poof Head, Fluff, Puff, Duchess, Mildred, Chicken Bob, and a turkeys Drumstick and Butterball.

Well me and my girls have named the chikcens.
There's King-my big game rooster
Abagail, Fluffy and Dixie. Oh and my hippy chicks-Mille Fluer chickens
We've got about another 25 to name that we just got!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom