Pics
This is a fun thread! I'm getting 3 new bantam in June, but they are already named, I think. Gotta stick with my flower theme (for now). I currently have Aster (BB), Iris (white Cochin) Poppy (BO)and Zinnia (BPR) - my original flock. I got Bryony (Welsummer) last week. The buff silkies I'm getting in June will in all likelihood be Thistle and Tansy. I ordered a hatchery choice bantam, so depending on her breed/appearance, she will be Violet, Rue, or Sweet Pea. I know, I know. Nerdy. Maybe I'll start a thread and get ideas!!!

I know I won't let my boys name her. I can only imagine: Chicky McChick Face? El Pollo Loco? Extra Crispy? Ugh.

But I am loving these fun name ideas. It's making me think.... Hmmmm....

This is a fun thread! I'm getting 3 new bantam in June, but they are already named, I think. Gotta stick with my flower theme (for now). I currently have Aster (BB), Iris (white Cochin) Poppy (BO)and Zinnia (BPR) - my original flock. I got Bryony (Welsummer) last week. The buff silkies I'm getting in June will in all likelihood be Thistle and Tansy. I ordered a hatchery choice bantam, so depending on her breed/appearance, she will be Violet, Rue, or Sweet Pea. I know, I know. Nerdy. Maybe I'll start a thread and get ideas!!!

I know I won't let my boys name her. I can only imagine: Chicky McChick Face? El Pollo Loco? Extra Crispy? Ugh.

But I am loving these fun name ideas. It's making me think.... Hmmmm....
Glad you like it! I agree it has been fun! I love Iris and Zinnia! Zinnias are one of my favorite flowers! I’m still trying to grow my geraniums, begonias, and snapdragons! Lol

Omigosh! My youngest just reminded me of our recent cats' names: Odin the Norse God of War and Death and Gaius Octavius Augustus Julius Caesar. Those were their actual names. We called 'em Odin and Tavius, but still.

I'm done going off - I promise! I cant wait to hear what you decide, @CaramelKittey !
I love all the names your kids come up with!!! Shows they’ve got some personality :lol:... and I have recently decided to go with the flower theme as well.. I have 15 in total now.. 7 are babies.. and I only have a Lilly so far but she was not named for the flower.. she was named for a friend on here.. so now that means tons more chooks for me... chicken math is catching up with me very quickly! But 3 of the babies may actually be boys so Ill have more room than I think. I will only keep a boy is one of my Cochin bantams is a frizzle... and is nice of course! He started to curl but now is looking flat.. so we’ll see :fl

Back
Top Bottom