Chicken newbie in need of guidance with coop

Build a bigger coop, a walk-in would be very nice during Michigan winters....
..with a large solid roofed run.
Save this tiny coop for next years new chicks, build run door large enough to fit tiny coop thru.

Yeah, if you can't modify it to be what you need it to be, keep it for when you get more (you will) or if / when you need to isolate one of them. Hopefully it wasn't too expensive.

Yeah, if you can't modify it to be what you need it to be, keep it for when you get more (you will) or if / when you need to isolate one of them. Hopefully it wasn't too expensive.
About 125. Not bad. I’m repurposing the kids old playhouse into a coop. The bargain was my son wants a tree house ( so do I!!!) and my daughter wants a bunny ( ugh) but I made the deal so I must commit

Save this tiny coop for next years new chicks, build run door large enough to fit tiny coop thru.

x2. This could be a pretty decent outdoor brooder since it's well ventilated and would be roomy enough for a few chicks to grow up in.

Or (and I don't know much about bunnies) but since you said your daughter wanted a bunny, and this was advertised as a hutch, you could turn this into the bunny's home?

I’m repurposing the kids old playhouse into a coop.
Playhouses can often be too small too.....tho probably looks huge compared to the tiny coop/hutch.

Or (and I don't know much about bunnies) but since you said your daughter wanted a bunny, and this was advertised as a hutch, you could turn this into the bunny's home?
Ditto Dat!

Back
Top Bottom