Chicken nipple waterer

GarthRyan

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 29, 2013
Well, i made a nipple waterer out if PVC piping and a 5 gallon bucket for my flock of 9 the other day. They learnt pretty quick but i still haven't took the normal water dish from them because i haven't seen every one of them use it yet. But if some haven't learnt, they should get it pretty quick from watching the few that use it regularly. They're all 4 months old. The piping i had laying around from connecting our house to the city water after our well went out and i already had the bucket too.

Well, i made a nipple waterer out if PVC piping and a 5 gallon bucket for my flock of 9 the other day. They learnt pretty quick but i still haven't took the normal water dish from them because i haven't seen every one of them use it yet. But if some haven't learnt, they should get it pretty quick from watching the few that use it regularly. They're all 4 months old. The piping i had laying around from connecting our house to the city water after our well went out and i already had the bucket too.
You can remove all other watering devices if one is useing it they all will.
Your water looks great.

Back
Top Bottom