chicken not eating all that much

mix scratch into it as well if she doesn't eat it but I doubt she will not want to eat it, it's my hen's favourite food lol
i ground some of the pellets and added it into the scratch that i was already using that it was eating a bit of, it looks like this right now
the chunky bits are just some fish skin that was leftover from lunch that i mixed in

Attachments

• 1689369873155.jpg
    1689369873155.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 8
Is her poop normal and is she active or droopy? Sorry about all the questions - we're trying to get to the bottom of this. Photos of the chicken might help as well.

Is her poop normal and is she active or droopy? Sorry about all the questions - we're trying to get to the bottom of this. Photos of the chicken might help as well.
most times it appears to be consistently firm and in line with what it's mostly eating at the time, though at times it seems similar to what diarrhea would look like
She's not droopy at all definitely doesn't seem like it but it's extremely hot here so it's either dipping itself in the cold water or sitting down while panting is what it does most of the time
here a photo of the chicken

Attachments

• IMG_20230715_014413.jpg
    IMG_20230715_014413.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
i ground some of the pellets and added it into the scratch that i was already using that it was eating a bit of, it looks like this right now
the chunky bits are just some fish skin that was leftover from lunch that i mixed in
Looks good, once you are finished with that bag of pellets I would switch to grower crumble as pellets are for grown up chickens.

Back
Top Bottom