Chicken not eating or drinking much

I noticed one of the chicken is popping all blood. I caught him and isolated it him from the rest. Gave him a Transamin capsule (desolved in 80-100ml of water). When he poops he is like exhausted.
Noticed a number of "showers" of the same pooping in the place where he was with others. Help please really scared as he is ill and we are in a lockdown due to COVID-19

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_070418.jpg
    IMG_20200328_070418.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 2
Were you not able to get amprollium or sulfa antibiotics where you live? Sulfadimidine or sulfamethazine would be ones to look for. The transamine is a drug given for bleeding disorders, but should no be used for chickens and coccidiosis. With all of that blood I am not sure that you can save your chickens. Are you losing some?

Were you not able to get amprollium or sulfa antibiotics where you live? Sulfadimidine or sulfamethazine would be ones to look for. The transamine is a drug given for bleeding disorders, but should no be used for chickens and coccidiosis. With all of that blood I am not sure that you can save your chickens. Are you losing some?
Due to lockdown and curfew I was unable to reach the cattle farm but some how managed to get an amplue of Sulphasod injection picture attached.
As per directions I have d given the flock 2.5ml into 1 litre today. The one that was doing all of those blood showers is still alive, I am orally feeding him and gave him 5 ml of that water by syringe.
Will he live? :(
Kindly guide should I give some concentrated doze?
Thing to note is that he is not doing any more blood showers but rather whiteish and greenish like watery poops now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_191130.jpg
    IMG_20200328_191130.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 4
I am confused I have put the 2.5ml in their drinking water. Do I have to inject each chicken or what? :idunno

No injecting, it looks like you just add the 2.5 ml to a liter of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. Make sure they are dinking it or give it with a dropper vety slowly so not to choke them. Glad that you found the sulfadimidine. I have no idea if they will live, but I hope so.
Well I have isolated the first chicken that showed symptoms. Gave him some food and is isolated form the rest. One more of the chicken was showing symptoms but he drank the medicated water so is with the rest of the flock. I will be orally giving the isolated chicken food and medicated water but I am not sure him much ml should I give the isolated one? Don't want overdose him. Guide me please.

The poop condition has improved? (This pic is of the isolated guy time 23:51 condition after the medication)

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_234907.jpg
    IMG_20200328_234907.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom