Chicken one eye closed and lethargic please help

She is taking the coconut oil very well and has been for 2 days, but I noticed a small yellow rock shaped thing inside her vent. She still is struggling to poop but it is getting a little better. Any ideas what this could be?
Is she pooping, is the poop whole or just runny?

Is she weak?

I agree with @Tookie it may be lash material she's trying to push out. I'd give her 1 Calcium Citrate tablet daily for a few days, see if this will help her push out what's in there, if it's in the oviduct.

Is she pooping, is the poop whole or just runny?

Is she weak?

I agree with @Tookie it may be lash material she's trying to push out. I'd give her 1 Calcium Citrate tablet daily for a few days, see if this will help her push out what's in there, if it's in the oviduct.
She is pooping but it is small and looks hard to pass. It is like mini versions of regular poops. She has always been weaker then the other chickens but even more now.

Okay. So we have her a bath and noticed that the yellow object looks hard. It is almost like it is clogging her vent. I want to remove it but don’t know if that is the best solution. What should I do?
IMG_1429.jpeg
IMG_1425.jpeg

Okay. So we have her a bath and noticed that the yellow object looks hard. It is almost like it is clogging her vent. I want to remove it but don’t know if that is the best solution. What should I do?View attachment 3717479View attachment 3717485
Have you given the calcium yet?
You could lube around, and a bit in the vent with oil, to see if it'd help.

Back
Top Bottom