Chicken paintings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 88heather, Sep 22, 2009.

1. 88heather

88heather Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Black Forest, CO
    I have 2 auctions running on EBay.. I do a monthly art contest each month.. Well the theme this month is "Birds and Bees" and I entered 2 paintings. Rules for this contest each month is that all auctions start at 99cents with no reserve.. They both end on the 27th.. One is a still life I did earlier this year and the other is a chicken portrait of my rooster Goldy.

Thanks for looking.. but I thought since I had chickens in these that ya'll might like to have a looksie![​IMG][​IMG]

You can search my listings by searching "NFAC Sims" on EBay NFAC stands for "NibbleFest Art Contest"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140347789300&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140347373721&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. 88heather

May 9, 2009
    Black Forest, CO
    If anyone searches for these auctions.. they may not come up for the next few hours.. Every month EBay "indexes" my items.. I think my last name "Sims" triggers this? I don't know.. i emailed Ebay about this! (again) grrrrr!! They should be searchable again in a few hours.. they go MIA by search for 3-4 hours everytime I run an auction.. (I should get my fees back.. i swear![​IMG])..

anywho... the links work.. and cross your fingers they pop back up by search.. its frustrating when a contest entry goes missing like that.[​IMG]

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Very Pretty..............

4. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    Just beautiful!!! [​IMG]

5. 88heather

May 9, 2009
    Black Forest, CO
    Thanks so much!!!

LOL! I meant one is a portrait of my rooster Chirpy.. not Goldy! The other is a portrait of my straw chicken and some pottery.. heh [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!![​IMG]

6. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I love those!!!

7. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    They are Bu-bu-buck-iful!!!! [​IMG]

8. 88heather

May 9, 2009
    Black Forest, CO
    awwww!!!!! thanks so much.. I appreciate the comments!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. 88heather

May 9, 2009
    Black Forest, CO
    These auctions end tomorrow night.. I plan on painting more chicken paintings to list.. my chickens are just too fun to paint![​IMG]

Appreciate the looks and comments!! Thanks so much![​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by