Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
Oh, I forgot to mention. It was Pebbles, Bubbles, and Jace's half-birthday yesterday—they turned 6 months old!

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to mention! It was Pebbles, Bubbles, and Jace's half-birthday yesterday! they turned 6 months old!
celebrate.gif

Cool! Tell them Happy Hatchdate for me!

Pebbles, my silkie roo, crowed 6 times in a row today!! that means it was him who crowed for the first time on his half-birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I got this really cool picture of Emma today..

I sold half my flock yesterday, and now I'm depressed! I only have 15 chickens!!
hit.gif
They were all old and non-laying and I thought they weren't pets.... but it appears that they were despite me telling myself they are not pets, only Emma, jace, and Bubbles are pets. Oh well, chick season here I come!
cool.png
tee hee..... I got to start assembling my chicken breeds wish list!

Pebbles, my silkie roo, crowed 6 times in a row today!! that means it was him who crowed for the first time on his half-birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I got this really cool picture of Emma today..

I sold half my flock yesterday, and now I'm depressed! I only have 15 chickens!!
hit.gif
They were all old and non-laying and I thought they weren't pets.... but it appears that they were despite me telling myself they are not pets, only Emma, jace, and Bubbles are pets. Oh well, chick season here I come!
cool.png
tee hee..... I got to start assembling my chicken breeds wish list!
Congratulations on Pebbles' first crows! T.Roo still hasn't crowed yet, but I'm looking forward to when he does.

Gorgeous picture of a lovely bird! Emma's a stunning EE.

Just curious, what breeds are on your coveted list?
tongue.png
I'm positively dying for a Red-Shouldered Yokohama and a Russian Orloff.

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom