Chicken Photos Thread

oh wow... I just love T. Roo! I have a chance to get a lavender orpington roo, how are they?
Awww...thank you! Well, seeing as T.Roo's only 16 weeks old tomorrow, I don't know exactly how he'll be in the next year or so. But, I can tell you this: he's been great so far. Very timid, respectful, and extremely submissive. I'm just hoping he'll be the same way towards our hens when he comes of age.

-Alex

Awww...thank you! Well, seeing as T.Roo's only 16 weeks old tomorrow, I don't know exactly how he'll be in the next year or so. But, I can tell you this: he's been great so far. Very timid, respectful, and extremely submissive. I'm just hoping he'll be the same way towards our hens when he comes of age.

-Alex

Nice, thanks!

My son & "white" cuddling up on Sunday morning. Now that's chicken love
love.gif

here's a picture I just found (very old) of bubbles loosing his down!

Isn't he adorable!?!?! (Ok, I guess that's a face only a parent could love)

Awwww....Bubbles was cute! So fluffy and adorable.
smile.png
It's been harvest time here, so the corn fields have merited some great fall-ish chicken and duck pictures.

Of course, you are already familiar with my Alex sweetie.

Cookie, my 16-week-old Sicilian Buttercup who has a personality IDENTICAL to Alex's. Even down to the crackly voice and flying up onto my arm on command, except that Cookie does it without invitation! Sometimes she just flies straight at my face, and I have to catch her.
tongue.png

Indigo, a.k.a Indi, the Blue Runner was in style today with her corn husk "necklace!"

My adorable and slightly ornery Welsummer, Laserbeak. She was one of my very first chickens, so you can imagine that she's special.
-Alex

Back
Top Bottom