Share your chicken pics here!!!
smile.png
Any kinda chicken is welcome!!
Here are some of mine!
102233_chickens_and_ducks_with_video_010.jpg

My ladies
Glory Porscha and Skittlez

102233_misc_013.jpg

Sweet dreams my Nermal pretty boy. May you finally get some rest. You will be dearly missed. Just know that you were loved and Im sorry I had to do what I did.. I hope you can forgive me.
hit.gif

Last edited:
Pretty hens! I'm guessing they're EEs?

23665_cochinbantamfrizzle.jpg

Here's a little bantam cochin frizzle hen, I call her Diva! She's sooo funny. She's tiny, and her feathers make her look sort of like a chubby little guinea pig, and she runs really FAST! It's hilarious to see her run. I get a real kick out of her.

Yes they are Easter eggers
smile.png
Unfortunantly I had to cull one of my Andalusian roosters this morning. May he rest in Piece sweet sweet Nermal. Hes the one my daughter is holding in the first post.

Quote:
She is adorable!!!! I want some cochins and some silkies...The only good that came from culling my roo is now I can add some more hens.. But it still doesnt make me feel to good.

I usually wear a bandana when I'm at home because I get too hot having my hair and bangs loose. Since I got chickens now, I've found another use for bandanas...

173903.jpg

They protect your hair from poop when you are nursing a sick pullet and she decides your head is the best place to sit when I'm at my computer.

Also chicks has no sense of privacy, they kept checking my email! >
sad.png

SDC10900.jpg

Last edited:
Oh they are all so wonderful!! Please keep posting! As this thread is now in memory of a beloved rooster named Nermal that I lost this morning. I never knew Id love chickens so much(when before I got mine I was deathly afraid of them.. ) I know laugh it up but its the honest truth lol... But now I couldnt see my life with out them.. Now I am one short...And my heart is broken.

Back
Top Bottom