Chicken safe Cake?

black_cat

♥♥Lover of Leghorns♥♥
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
So my friend recently discovered that one of her pullets is a roo.....and I have tiny cupcake liners.....we are now desperate to hold a wedding for the cockerel and one of the pullets, and need a safe cake. Anyone know how to make one of these? I was thinking that we could frost with yogurt, and decorate with bits of strawberry....but how to do the actual cake?

Yes! you should look into these from @CHICKIE-ROOS ! They look amazing! They are donuts, and yo could even frost them and stack them if you wanted! Then you would just need a chicken safe frosting! I adore your idea by the way! 🤣
Was there supposed to be a link? I just see the tag lol
I will be crocheting a tophat for the groom and a veil for the bride lol

Yes! you should look into these from @CHICKIE-ROOS ! They look amazing! They are donuts, and yo could even frost them and stack them if you wanted! Then you would just need a chicken safe frosting! I adore your idea by the way! 🤣
Aw thank you so much. It's been hard. I found there were no real good treats for our friends so decided maybe this would help me pay my Bill's. They are really good. How can you go wrong with oatmeal and mealworms lol

Back
Top Bottom