Chicken safe Cake?

So my friend recently discovered that one of her pullets is a roo.....and I have tiny cupcake liners.....we are now desperate to hold a wedding for the cockerel and one of the pullets, and need a safe cake. Anyone know how to make one of these? I was thinking that we could frost with yogurt, and decorate with bits of strawberry....but how to do the actual cake?
Cornbread! Sorry I'm late, but things happen. And sorry for the change of wedding plans. (I can return my suit)

Last edited:
When I say this I feel like a bad chicken owner, but they love their lives so...

Chickens eat pretty much anything... I would just make a cake for humans, and take a piece and give them some too, but that's just me. :thumbsup

When I say this I feel like a bad chicken owner, but they love their lives so...

Chickens eat pretty much anything... I would just make a cake for humans, and take a piece and give them some too, but that's just me. :thumbsup
I'd be worried that there's something in there that they're not supposed to have, like baking soda/powder or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom