Chicken show 2

mychickenosa

Chirping
May 23, 2016
hi i thought i would host another chicken show because i love to see all of your beautiful chickens so just upload a picture of you chicken and just add
Breed:
Story:

i will pick the winners on august 22

have fun i will pick the top five prettiest chickens.

Last edited:

Name: Lester:
Breed: White Silkie bantam.
Story: We named her Lester because we thought she was a cockerel, then one day she laid an egg!
lau.gif

Name:Bea
Breed:BR
Story:Bea is 7 years old and STILL LAYING!STILL LAYING IS RIGHT!she hates my 1 year o,d chickens and will probly hate my other chicks.....

Name: Anna (like from Frozen - her 'sister' that we got at the same time is Elsa)
Breed: Old English Game Bantam (she's a very washed out wheaten with blue legs - definitely not show quality)
Story: Anna is one of four OEGBs we have. At first we got two, then we loved them so much we got two more, despite the fact that it's quite a trip to get to this particular breeder. They don't handle their birds and we bought them as pullets, but two of ours are particularly tame, and Anna is one of these. She is smaller than the others (she's tiny) and she is so pretty. She often hangs out with our Houdans, preening their beards and top knots for them (which looks so sweet) and she cuddles up to them for warmth. She's hardly laid more than a few eggs in all the time we've had her but we adore her as a pet.

Name: Phoenix

Breed: Easter Egger Mix
Story: He got his name after he started to grow in golden feathers as a young cockerel.

Name: Sunny-Side Up

Breed: Rhode Island Red
Story: In four years she's gone broody four times, each time being terrible at incubating, hatching, and every other concept of being a mother.

Name: Belladonno

Breed: Polish Mix
Story: Belladonno is a handsome rooster who takes good care of his hens and has fathered several beautiful babies!

Back
Top Bottom