Chicken starting to run into walls nonstop

While I know every bird and situation is different, here is my hen that very recently had fowl pox near her eye for comparison. Her eye never was infected, but you can see the crusty black scabs. 20201109_081632.jpg 20201114_184802.jpg
Just resting her eye in the second pic. She stayed with her flock since it was a mild case and I only sprayed her eye with Veterycin twice when there appeared to be a little discharge. They were all put on vitamin water until she was well.

Edit to add her recovered pic, since she was better shy of two weeks. The fresh skin is almost normal now. This was from the day the scabs fell off and she was still knocking those lower in pecking order. 20201119_093438.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shut up and mind your own. We are all adults on this site. Not everyone that keeps a house chicken keeps them inside 24/7.

and if you’re going to put your 2 cents in, try giving accurate information. Asbestos under wings? No such thing.

if you don’t intend to help OP with the current situation, then go kick rocks. 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

My 3 cents.

BYE.
Thanks for your kindness.
you all can continue to be nasty. Thanks guys.

Thanks for your kindness.
you all can continue to be nasty. Thanks guys.

Our kindness?? Don’t start gaslighting now that you’re being called out!

Where was your kindness to OP when, as she was asking for help with a seriously injured chicken, you decided to ostracize her for keeping a house chicken instead of attempting to help.

Glass house my friend, glass house.

Our kindness?? Don’t start gaslighting now that you’re being called out!

Where was your kindness to OP when, as she was asking for help with a seriously injured chicken, you decided to ostracize her for keeping a house chicken instead of attempting to help.

Glass house my friend, glass house.
I gave my honest opinion.

OK, guys everyone sees things differently, that is what is so good about this website. So lets try to stay on topic:)
Well I tried to get out of this thread but I can’t delete anything. So now I have angry people yelling at me about a post from 2 days ago. I don’t want a part of this anymore. Wish everyone would just let it go.

Well I tried to get out of this thread but I can’t delete anything. So now I have angry people yelling at me about a post from 2 days ago. I don’t want a part of this anymore. Wish everyone would just let it go.
Sorry, people are being d***ks to you. I must admit that I looked into the asbestos thing a couple of days ago too but... wow people... gee.

Sorry, people are being d***ks to you. I must admit that I looked into the asbestos thing a couple of days ago too but... wow people... gee.
Thanks. I must have read something that I misinterpreted; but I still hold firm in my opinion that chickens belong outside. I just wish that there was a way to delete or edit once it’s been posted for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom