Chicken Swap & Market Fair Candia Nh Oct 17

Quote:
No partridge she just has black, blue and splash, eggs she got from Wendy. Only takes us about 3 hours to get to Deerfield and Candia looks about the same distance so should be too bad at all
smile.png

ok thanks, it was worth a try..............lol
We go all the way up to Smyrna, it's 17 miles from the Canadian border. Our house is up for sale up there. Right in the middle of Amish country. It it beautiful up there just too far away from my family.

Wendy are you selling BBS eggs?
Are you going to Candia?

Wow that is a trip.

Quote:
No partridge she just has black, blue and splash, eggs she got from Wendy. Only takes us about 3 hours to get to Deerfield and Candia looks about the same distance so should be too bad at all
smile.png

ok thanks, it was worth a try..............lol
We go all the way up to Smyrna, it's 17 miles from the Canadian border. Our house is up for sale up there. Right in the middle of Amish country. It it beautiful up there just too far away from my family.

Wendy are you selling BBS eggs?
Are you going to Candia?

i sold my breeding pair, have a new trio growing out for next spring, so i am out on std cochins right now. sorry. no one here is laying anything. and i am not sure about candia right now

Hi there

Remember I'll be there also with bunnies, or maybe I'll just call them rabbits as most are grown.

Breeds: Creme D'argents, New Zealand in white only.
Mini rex and lionheads (all but one is adult about 1 year old)

I've priced them to sell quickly at $10.00 each.

No pedigrees unless you ask for them before the swap!!
I will not bring pedigrees for anythng I'm selling on Saturday.

Looking forward to this swap as it sounds like a good one.

Neva

I will be at this one. Am still trying to talk myself out of some of my extra girls. anyone I bring will be stock I planned on keeping. I want to make sure the ones I keep have plenty of room. Yesterday Greg gutted my coop to redesign it for me to make better use of the space. the girls were happily scratching around in the new space last night. he hopes to finish today. Anyway, so far I am bring 4 month old hens
black sex link with a purple sheen
bantam partridge wyandotte
dark blue easter egger
10 or 12 week sultan

Sunday looks cold and wet, so I may be coming to this swap instead of Milford. Is it usually a busy one? All I have to bring is roos. Four cream Brabanters. Does the roo guy ever come to Candia?

13729_brab1.jpg

13729_brab4.jpg

13729_brab3.jpg

-Cindy

frow.gif
Hi cindy this is the second swap here. the first one went very will .the owner has had a sign out for weeks and emials over a hundred customers .there has been advertising for both swaps .looks like saturdays weather will be the better of the two.We will be at both.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I will also probably go to both. That way if Sunday is really wet and cold we can go home early.

-Cindy

I will be at the Candia one bright and early with alot of bunnies needing new homes.

But will not be at the one on the 18th as I will be showing in CT at the ice cream show!!!

Plan on taking in the swap for the 24th if I still have bunnies which did not sell on the 17th.

Saturday loks like a good day for weather wise according to the weather gods.

Neva

Quote:
Good Luck at Storrs Neva. WIN BIG BIG
Can you please say Hi to Inamay for me please, tell her I miss her and will hopefully see her at the spring show.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom