Chicken Swap & Market Fair Chat Thread For New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ok for fear of starting crap again which tractor supply said this?
when I mentioned it to Milford they were taken by surprise? they had no clue you were stopping them.

If I remember correctly (when I talked to Greg about it) it was the same TSC that said they didn't want to deal with you running the swaps anymore (think that's the one he's talking about)
wink.png

Ohh btw Vikki you never answered my PM back after you so nicely sent me a message with your warped thinking in it
big_smile.png

Would so love to know what the heck your talking about ?? LoL !!!

Edit : BTW, could you resize the pic for me and send it again so I can use it !!! Thanks
big_smile.png

Edit #2 : I got it !!!! YAY !!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok for fear of starting crap again which tractor supply said this?
when I mentioned it to Milford they were taken by surprise? they had no clue you were stopping them.

i believe it was ones with a small parking area and something about wood pellets or something, i cant really remember exactly which one.

Quote:
it was my impression that we were dropping the nh and calling it market fair/chicken swap.
and i feel, and i may be wrong here, but since i was the one that started the whole thing with cheryl that maybe i could have a say!!??

You said you wanted the name changing to stop .
The signs, flyers, threads ,stores ,new venders ,etc. are all on the same page now.
So lets end all of the name stuff and move on to swapsand haveing fun with all our frends again and make some money at the same time OK.

i cant even reply to this
i write erase write erase
the bottom line is this, it is wrong how that sign flyer thing went down, just because you worded it wrong, or that you made a decission to change the name AGAIN on something that i had a big part in without even considering what i say is wrong.

Lisa, your eggs should be fine. Power outages that only last a few hours don't usually affect them badly, think of it like a hen getting off the nest for a couple of hours, happens all the time (at least it did with my Mille, only had the one broody so far) and they still hatch out chicks. Don't you worry, your little peepers are still snug in their shells working on becoming new chickens.

Unfortunately I can't say if I'll go to any November swaps this year because I can't drive myself at this point and honestly I don't know when I'll be driving again, my car anxiety is pretty high since the accident. However, I'm happy to try to convince DH to drive for any Sunday swaps. Ones within reasonable driving of course. Right now for me that would be Milford and west. He works Saturdays so I can't make any of those ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom