Chicken Swap & Market Fair Merrimack Nh Oct 3

does anyone know how to get in touch with the cage man?? I hope he will be there, i think he usually does Merrimack and Milford. I need a couple cages.

I am hoping to figure out a way to provide some warmth for my chicks I am bringing tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions, please PM me on them. I am also thinning out my Searama mini flock. Too many of the same color! If interested, PM me also.

I have some roosters I need to find homes for. I dont know if I want to go if its raining/pouring outside.
hide.gif

Quote:
I checked on weather.com and it looks like its going to rain until 1pm and then thuderstorm after that. Sunday looks nice thou so I think i might go to Tilton. We went to the hopkinton fair this year so deerfield is on hold. Do love the food though!
pop.gif

frow.gif
HI everyone. just checked the weather report and it is not good. looks like rain for this swap. It looks like sundays swap in tilton will be the pick of the weekend. Clearing in the morning
idunno.gif
but the good news is I've allready spoken to the merr store and if we get rained out we have a rain date for nov. 7 th allready set up
thumbsup.gif
the tilton agway has combined their fall festival with our swap. there will be a BBQ put on by the Franklin animal shelter. the 4h will be set up . there will be raffles. one of the prizes is a cord of firewood and they said lots more
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom