CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Quote:
ah gross
roll.png

but i must have lost my mind when i picked up my babies from you, what else did ya get>??? sheesh, what is wrong with me. came home got a call someone came and took one of my partridge rocks and 1 of the golden comets. so now i keep saying, i am keepng the 2 rocks they are mine, but yes, i will sit next to you, anytime
cool.png

not sure who I will bring but this is what I have
ee pullets
salmon faverolle pullets
nacked neck pullets
mottled houdan
white crested blue polish
duccle
black,red and white frizzles
silver sebright
wc black polish
bc white polish
buff laced polish
silver laced polish
white polish
golden laced polish
showgirls
silkies
half silkies
and the ones that nobody will get out of me are
lavender silkies
barnvelder pullet
partridge rock pullet
and the cutest ever mystery chick. looks like a hugh teddy bear

ep.gif
is that all?
wc blue polish pullets? how many did you get>?
salmon favorelles pullets? how many did you get?

did you get enough of these for me????
wink.png

you will post on going pictures so we can at least watch those lavender silkies grow, right?

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh OK, I remember you guys! Your dog is a cutey, my DH was jealous that I got to see a beagle and he didn't, lol. It looks like you guys have a very lovely family!

Quote:
Oh OK, I remember you guys! Your dog is a cutey, my DH was jealous that I got to see a beagle and he didn't, lol. It looks like you guys have a very lovely family!

aww, thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
wow, what a great list! I WAS looking for Salmon Faverolle pullets, but not anymore because i now have some on order for mid-May. They are standard, plus i got a roo to go with them (i love love love the beautiful color of the SF roos). I still have my bantam SF roo, he's my pet. I knew he was young but didn't realize he was a bantam when i got him. I might still try to find him a bantam SF female for him, but right now he's so happy with the silkie hens we have. They aren't laying much right now, but i hope they will after they feel settled into the coop (they've only been in there just over a week, and this crazy weather would probably make anyone stop laying!)

If anyone is interested I would bring over 2 peking ducklings (approx 3-5 days old today) and 2 4-5 wk old Golden Comet Pullets they are almost fully feathered and very sweet. Email me if interested.

I am going to have some muscovie babies ready for Merrimack not sure how many at this point
4 hatched on time 1 is left taking its sweet time coming out. here are the 4 so far.

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

I am waiting for my friend Nicole to tell me how many she wants of them then I will know how many I will have for sale.

Just my luck. I've been looking for a couple Muscovies for about a month with no luck. I'm even willing to travel for some. But I have a dog show to go to on Saturday so couldn't make it to Merrimack even if there were 50 babies to choose from.
My collie will be ten on May 11 and is going for his third and final leg for his Rally Advanced title. He also has myasthenia gravis which is in remission but between that and his age I don't know how much longer he will be able to show. We only go to three or four a year when the weather is generally cooler. He loves it and as long as he enjoys showing off and finding new ways to embarrass me at the shows we will continue to go.

Back
Top Bottom