CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Good luck with your show, hoping you pull your final leg for your dog. those dang third legs are a pill to get sometimes.
Not sure how it is with dogs but with rabbits it can take years.

For one of the next months swaps I am hatching out 2 doz more duck eggs, unfortunately they are a mixed batch, some pekin, some muscovie,some crested whites, and I am not sure how many will be pure bred and how many wont, but I think its going to be interesting to see if there is a crested muscovie or 2 in the mix !

i have had a thought, i have 12 eggs, i would like to hatch something new, i am looking for a trade at merrimack, but i want pure eggs. is anyone interested in 12 bantam favorelle eggs, or 6 bantam favorelles and 6 frizzled polish, or something like that? for 6 -12 of something you have?

Quote:
Oh this is a good idea, too bad hubby hasnt gotten any seperation pens made for me.
I could have traded white Pheonix x Silver pheonix eggs,
I have the male but have to catch the hens to ge them into the pen, but with this busted foot I cant do squat right now.

Quote:
I wish I could go too but I also am showing my Pug this weekend in Maine. Sat and Sunday show. I havent been there before but I hope the weather isnt to bad! I got some chicks coming to me the second week in May :)

Quote:
Oh this is a good idea, too bad hubby hasnt gotten any seperation pens made for me.
I have the male but have to catch the hens to ge them into the pen, but with this busted foot I cant do squat right now.

You have phoenix eggs?
big_smile.png

Hey everyone, I don't sell often. However If I have enough of an interest I can Bring some chick's and maybe some Eggs to this one so PM me to let me know if you are interested in my....
True Rumpless Tufted Araucana , Chick's Or Egg's .As most of these will be cull's some will be rumpless and clean faced, some may have tails and tufts and some may be cleanfaced and tailed, However all are PURE Rumpless Tufted Araucana and are capable of producing both rumpless and tufted offspring and will only lay Blue eggs-not green,not brown, This is how I got my start 2 yrs ago and now the majority of my stock is both rumpless and tufted.
thank you Leo

I am so happy! My daughter's tball game isn't until 1pm so I won't be running around with my head cut off too badly. I wont be bringing anything my ducklings and golden comets have been sold already but I will be shoppin!

Quote:

You have phoenix eggs?
big_smile.png

I will have as soon as I can get my idiot to pay attention long enough to help me catch the freakin hens
with a broke foot its kinda hard to get out there and run around like a freakin idiot.

Back
Top Bottom