CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any laying hens for sale? I have a friend who just lost 7 of his hens to something & is looking for more. If anyone is bringing some I'll let him know so he can come by and pick them up.

just finished my morning chicken rounds. wow is it muggy. way to early to be sweating. sounds like it might be a little cooler this weekend.
is anyone still hatching? I still have eggs in the bator but am thinking it is time to stop for this season.

I have some 4 week old hatchery sexed pullets for sale

speckled sussex
buff orpington
partridge plymouth rock
black giant
black astralourpe
gold laced wyandotte

well I am off to the shower. hope everyone has a great day.

Thinking of coming on Sat morning with my jewelry and a few birds... PM me if you are interested in any of the following (only will bring if they have a home to go to). Prices are negotiable if they'll be going to a good home!

SQ pair of 6 month old lavender call ducks ("Cappuccino" and "Earl Grey") - $50 for pair
SQ 6 month old chocolate call duck hen ("Mocha") - $25
SQ pair of 1.5 yr old black east indies ducks ("Apollo" and "Calliope") - $50 for pair

Thanks!

Quote:
What breed are you looking for ??? and how new ?

Well, I'd love to get a couple more Welsummers. I have a broody who has been sitting for SIX weeks, and would like to reward her with a live chick! Poor thing...

Quote:
adding to my list

10 t0 12 weeks pullets
light brahma
partridge cochin

6 to 7 weeks pullets
buff orpington
black sex link

straight run 4 weeks or older
mottled cochin
black silkies
splash silkies
partridge silkies
black with white frizzle

I have some cages for sale if any one is interested, they are divided into 2 spots, have space under neith to put a tray, open spot in cage to put a feeder through. Good for rabbits or chickens. wire bottomes.
I will take pics a bit of them. i have 2 avalible.

I may also have some of my spray with me for sale as well. ( herbal poultry bug spray)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom