Chicken teen from Mize Mississippi!

ChickMan22

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 18, 2013
Hello, I'm Leif and a obsessive animal person.
When I first had my chickens it was very fast and newbie and researched everything about chickens. after awhile we mode and I couldn't bring my coop, I ended up bringing the chickens, but we but a very small coop and it very flustering and angering and I couldn't do it, a year later without chickens, I started up again but this time, I was prepared! Now I'm ready for the fresh eggs and simple living! My mom is one of those "wannabe farm mom" who tries to do simple and make it very confusing, but at least she's trying. Sorry if I offended anyone but I don't know how to explain her really, but it's all comming together slowly.. Thanks for your time!

PS:
I've been here but I really never took time to introduce myself))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our flock!

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

Funny thing I never did introduce myself and just jumped right in nobody told me the rolls but great that you did take the time to introduce yourself ..
wee.gif

When I first had chickens, I got 8 red sex links, 2 Cochins, 1 silver-laced wydanote and 1 Cornish cross, after awhile since now we moved, I had got rid of them but made sure I had them in a good home. Since we are living in a house we now own, I plan on having silkies, and some other unknown breeds that I haven't decided yet.. But I'm prepared this time.

When I first had chickens, I got 8 red sex links, 2 Cochins, 1 silver-laced wydanote and 1 Cornish cross, after awhile since now we moved, I had got rid of them but made sure I had them in a good home. Since we are living in a house we now own, I plan on having silkies, and some other unknown breeds that I haven't decided yet.. But I'm prepared this time.

We used to have some Black Silkies. They won't give you anywhere near the eggs that your Red Sex Links (which are egg laying machines) did, but they are very sweet, friendly, and gentle little birds. Good luck in getting your flock.

Back
Top Bottom