chicken thief (caught)

Quote:
AWESOME : Maybe I should hire you to set a trap in my yard to CATCH this kids/ Teens from re-entering my yard . SAME ones that stole chickens / same ones that the oldest was arrested . We have NOT gone to court yet , but hoping the judge has a FIELD DAY with these lil Demons . HOPE the parents LOVE what their prize will be in court . Court Charges and ALL fees to re-inburse me for damages and stolen property . hubby catches them himself in the yard , he will tie them up all together and PUT THEM in CLOSED IN COOP and LOCK the door until COPS arrive . LOL

Last edited:
How did you disguise the hole so that the person couldn't determine that it was there?

This is just too funny
lol.png
. I also want pictures.
Note to self: Need to invest in a backhoe.

Panner...I'm dying to see this hole and what you used to camouflage it.

Please, post a picture! This is a great story and should have made the local news!!!

Awesome job!
lol.png

Truth be told I think this is a joke. I can't see anyone digging 12 foot holes in his yard unless he was building a pond.

Quote:
I think he has about 15 acres, so it's not like he is digging holes in a suburban neighborhood. LOL

12' holes aren't too bad, especially if you have a backhoe, which he did.

I still think this is hilarious. I have told everyone I know about it.

-Kim

Its just dirt, the hole can be filled back in. When you have access to a backhoe it's not that big of deal to dig a 12 ft hole. I think this "hole" thing is funny real or not!

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom