chicken thief (caught)

Quote:
Yup, even in the red clay here. I did use a back hoe and the holes were 12 feet deep. I learned my lessons well when in the employ of good ole Uncle Sam in the 60's. I would have liked putting some goodies in the bottom, but the sheriff was against that.

Wondered how you'd snare `em. No bamboo, humanitarian
tongue.png

The thread in which the planning was alluded to: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=72717

Quote:
Yup, even in the red clay here. I did use a back hoe and the holes were 12 feet deep. I learned my lessons well when in the employ of good ole Uncle Sam in the 60's. I would have liked putting some goodies in the bottom, but the sheriff was against that.

Nice job man. My gut hurts from laughing so hard. This should
be a Predator sticky. What makes it even better is the sheriff
went along with it. You can't make this stuff up,
thumbsup.gif

ROTFLMBEO - family edition MBE = my back end

Too funny, your sheriff neighbor will have quite a tale to tell at the next law enforcement meeting, too bad weren't home to get pictures.

That's wonderful!
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Take pictures of your havaheart traps please!

Good thing he was wanted for other crimes too! LOL

-Kim

Well sounds like your girls deserve treats...they did their civic duty by luring the criminal to the pit.
gig.gif

Well done!

why does this thread remind me of Saddam Hussein caught in a "spider hole" all confused and unwashed? DO be sure to post his booking photos!~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom