Chicken Time

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Penlady66, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Penlady66

Penlady66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Shinnston, WV
    Today I spent some time with my girls. Took some photos so I could share them with everyone!

Brahma1.jpg Buffy610.jpg Della.jpg EsterEE.jpg FrostyPR.jpg sisters.jpg Snowey1.jpg Wonky1.jpg

2. Top Rooster

Top Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2015
    North East Oklahoma
    There lovely birds does one have a broken leg? If it does I'm begging you to straighten it I broke my arm and they tried to set it while I was awake but they couldn't because by bone broke so bad it wouldn't stay so I had to get surgery anyway if I can handle it I bet she can too, then toy could put a splint on it, if it's been like this for over a month and a half don't try to set it it's already partially healed and you would have to break it again that would hurt her a lot.

Penlady66 likes this.
  3. Penlady66

Penlady66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Shinnston, WV
    That is Wonky, she has been that way since she was little. She is a year old now. She does fine with it, really. It was not broken, when the problem started I tried to correct it, but nothing worked. She was able to use it for a while, but then it just drew up like it is now. She gets around ok, and even gets into the nest boxes without any problem. She is a very spoiled bird, and is well loved and cared for... she is just a wonky chicken. Thanks for your concern, though. I wish my efforts would have worked for her.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    That's a fine flock of feathered friends you have there. I think Wonky looks a bit sexy standing there like that.

Penlady66 likes this.
  5. Top Rooster

Top Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2015
    North East Oklahoma
    On July 1st Vote Muffin! On "Chickens for president!!!" Thread.

6. The4-AcreRanchette

The4-AcreRanchette Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2017
    Wonky is adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by