Chicken Time

Penlady66

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
Shinnston, WV
Today I spent some time with my girls. Took some photos so I could share them with everyone!

Brahma1.jpg Buffy610.jpg Della.jpg EsterEE.jpg FrostyPR.jpg sisters.jpg Snowey1.jpg Wonky1.jpg

There lovely birds does one have a broken leg? If it does I'm begging you to straighten it I broke my arm and they tried to set it while I was awake but they couldn't because by bone broke so bad it wouldn't stay so I had to get surgery anyway if I can handle it I bet she can too, then toy could put a splint on it, if it's been like this for over a month and a half don't try to set it it's already partially healed and you would have to break it again that would hurt her a lot.

That is Wonky, she has been that way since she was little. She is a year old now. She does fine with it, really. It was not broken, when the problem started I tried to correct it, but nothing worked. She was able to use it for a while, but then it just drew up like it is now. She gets around ok, and even gets into the nest boxes without any problem. She is a very spoiled bird, and is well loved and cared for... she is just a wonky chicken. Thanks for your concern, though. I wish my efforts would have worked for her.

That's a fine flock of feathered friends you have there. I think Wonky looks a bit sexy standing there like that.

That is Wonky, she has been that way since she was little. She is a year old now. She does fine with it, really. It was not broken, when the problem started I tried to correct it, but nothing worked. She was able to use it for a while, but then it just drew up like it is now. She gets around ok, and even gets into the nest boxes without any problem. She is a very spoiled bird, and is well loved and cared for... she is just a wonky chicken. Thanks for your concern, though. I wish my efforts would have worked for her.
Wonky is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom