Chicken Tractor Trailer For Sale

FloridanaFarms

In the Brooder
Sep 8, 2019
North Florida
Hello! We are selling a Florida Coop chicken tractor trailer my husband designed and built. He built this coop on top of a pop up camper trailer frame. We built one before that we currently use with our own flock. Since my husband has a lot of free time over the Winter, he decided to build one more for someone else to enjoy. The coop is 6 ft wide and 11 ft long. I have attached a link to a video tour made showing it around. MESSAGE FOR PRICE. Thanks! This coop is brand new.

Hello! We are selling a Florida Coop chicken tractor trailer my husband designed and built. He built this coop on top of a pop up camper trailer frame. We built one before that we currently use with our own flock. Since my husband has a lot of free time over the Winter, he decided to build one more for someone else to enjoy. The coop is 6 ft wide and 11 ft long. I have attached a link to a video tour made showing it around. MESSAGE FOR PRICE. Thanks! This coop is brand new.

This coop is absolutely awesome!! I smiled watching the whole video. It's really difficult to find a well designed coop with proper ventilation and protection for warm climates. Do you sell schematics/plans? We're in Oklahoma, and I'd love a coop like this for our ladies!

Back
Top Bottom