Chicken with runny whitish poop - In Need of Help!

that was me, I am not the owner
On the page before she says there is an egg

that was my comment. I was just providing an image of what a laying egg could look like when its not completely stuck. i don't think we have heard back from the owner/ hen in distress yet

Get her soaking in warm water for 15 mins. Dont let her lay there and force it out herself as this will only cause more pain and damage. The longer she goes like this, the more likely she is to die.

Get some calcium into her too to help push the egg out.

Last edited:
Since you can see the egg, I would make a small hole low on the egg and with an empty syringe, suck the contents of the egg out. The gentley with a lubed up finger, delicately colapse the egg shell a bit from the top and very slowly drag it out. Try not to cut her.

If she is not stable I would be very careful soaking her, it could kill her. Would be best to see a picture of her to determine if she is stable enough for a soak.

-Kathy

Since you can see the egg, I would make a small hole low on the egg and with an empty syringe, suck the contents of the egg out. The gentley with a lubed up finger, delicately colapse the egg shell a bit from the top and very slowly drag it out. Try not to cut her.

I don't think the OP has confirmed that there is an egg... The picture was from someone else.

-Kathy

I don't think the OP has confirmed that there is an egg... The picture was from someone else.

-Kathy

You are right Kathy. That picture is confusing to this thread.

-Kathy

You are right Kathy. That picture is confusing to this thread.

But it's a great picture! :D

-Kathy

But it's a great picture!
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Sorry if it is confusing, I figured another image for comparisons might be helpful for the owner to refer to. I also wrote with my username "Suggestion" at the top of my post so people would know it was not the owner speaking. she needs something to compare to, just trying to be helpful
hit.gif

But it's a great picture! :D

-Kathy

Sorry if it is confusing, I figured another image for comparisons might be helpful for the owner to refer to. I also wrote with my username "Suggestion" at the top of my post so people would know it was not the owner speaking. she needs something to compare to, just trying to be helpful:hit  

It was only confusing to me because I tend to skim read. So my bad! Keep up the good work posting great pictures like that!

-Kathy

Do not collapse it! This is very likely to harm the hen, you should try get it out whole first, I know this may sound desgusting but when it comes out so may the hens insides you must put them back in carefully if they do

Back
Top Bottom