chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
It was only $4.60 for the G string, but the bridge is gonna be over $73
1f616.png
1f64d.png
i do see how it is warping now... I bet our heat in the house is ruining it :( it is so dry in our house in the winter, plus the nursing home I play in has the heat turned WAY up.

How long have you played violin?

Hmm trying to think of the most Honest answer to your question.
I played all thru middle school, highschool&college. I don't play a ton these days, especially since G started acting whacky(&hard to play&hold a baby at same time).
That's a lot to get a bridge fixed YIKES. Hope you had to spare.
When will you get it back?
&gotta ask what's your favorite song to play?

Wish someone would have told me NOT to hang it on music stand when director was talking,,,,err sure does scratch the scroll up

It was only $4.60 for the G string, but the bridge is gonna be over $73
1f616.png
1f64d.png
i do see how it is warping now... I bet our heat in the house is ruining it :( it is so dry in our house in the winter, plus the nursing home I play in has the heat turned WAY up.

How long have you played violin?

Hmm trying to think of the most Honest answer to your question.
I played all thru middle school, highschool&college. I don't play a ton these days, especially since G started acting whacky(&hard to play&hold a baby at same time).
That's a lot to get a bridge fixed YIKES. Hope you had to spare.
When will you get it back?
&gotta ask what's your favorite song to play?

I haven't given my violin to themyet to fix. I think I'll give it to them tuesday so it is ready for the weekend. Don't know. If it were still a rental,insurance wouldve covered it, but it is paid off now. Sucks... Im using it this weekend still too. r

Orange Blossom Special

Thas one I haventlearned yet.

I have to say either "Devil Went Down to Georgia" or "Fall Apart" (Josh Wilson)

Back
Top Bottom