~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update:
The chicks are here! Mom went to pick them up at the post office yesterday afternoon! She says they're really cute and Tweety reminds her of me!
Here's a picture:

I don't have many feathers on my legs and feet. I like to stand in the mud and in the rain, so feathers on my feet get in the way anyways. I can't stand hot weather... it's just that... SO HOT! I like snow too. I usually dig a hole in the snow and bed down in it!

Puffy (6-8-16)
@henny1129
Comment: Hello new chickens!

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update:
The chicks are here! Mom went to pick them up at the post office yesterday afternoon! She says they're really cute and Tweety reminds her of me!
Here's a picture:

I don't have many feathers on my legs and feet. I like to stand in the mud and in the rain, so feathers on my feet get in the way anyways. I can't stand hot weather... it's just that... SO HOT! I like snow too. I usually dig a hole in the snow and bed down in it!

Comment: Hello Connie! The chicks are adorable! Tweety looks just like my lil' sis Arlo, when she was a chick! You like the snow!? *Shiver* On snowy days I just go inside the coop or run and make a nice nest in the straw and sleep all day.

And to everyone, I know that they're not all my real sisters, but since we all live in the same coop and all, I'm going to call all of the chickens in my coop my sisters. :)

Puffy (6-8-16)
@henny1129
Comment: Hello new chickens!

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update:
Here's a picture:

Comment: Hello Connie! The chicks are adorable! Tweety looks just like my lil' sis Arlo, when she was a chick! You like the snow!? *Shiver* On snowy days I just go inside the coop or run and make a nice nest in the straw and sleep all day.

And to everyone, I know that they're not all my real sisters, but since we all live in the same coop and all, I'm going to call all of the chickens in my coop my sisters. :)

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment:
What does Arlo look like? I and my mom are curious what Tweety will look like

Puffy (6-8-16)
@henny1129

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment:

Well, it's kinda amazing how Arlo ended up this color since she was completely white, but she did. :) Here's a pic:

My Mommy says the great thing about EE's is that they can be any color as a chick and turn out just about any color as an adult!

Puffy (6-8-16)
@henny1129

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment:

Well, it's kinda amazing how Arlo ended up this color since she was completely white, but she did. :) Here's a pic:

My Mommy says the great thing about EE's is that they can be any color as a chick and turn out just about any color as an adult!

Connie (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200
Comment: well, Tweety isn't solid white. She almost looks splash in color. She has some bluish markings on her, too. Shell turn it to be real KY pretty, I think. Mom would be happy if she turns out like Arlo. She's pretty, too.

Last edited:

Puffy (6-8-16)
@henny1129

Connie (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200
Comment: well, Tweety isn't solid white. She almost looks splash in color. She has some bluish markings on her, too. Shell turn it to be real KY pretty, I think. Mom would be happy if she turns out like Arlo. She's pretty, too.

Comment: I'll bet Tweety is really cute! When Arlo was a chick she had two very thin "chipmunk stripes".

Name: Alex
Breed and gender: Golden Campine hen
Username: @Alexandra33
About Alex: Hyper, friendly girl with a knack for zeroing in on treats and stealing them from her mom (@Alexandra33 ). Always into everything.

~Alex

Name: Alex Age: 1 year and 3 months Breed and gender: Golden Campine hen Username: @Alexandra33 About Alex: Hyper, friendly girl with a knack for zeroing in on treats and stealing them from her mom (@Alexandra33 ). Always into everything. ~Alex
Blackie(8/6/16/) @cluckcluck1215 Comment:welcome,Alex!!i heard that your owner is Kyndra's friend!!??thats so cool!!your feathers are very pretty to!bye!

Puffy (6-8-16) @henny1129
Connie (6/8/16) @ChickenLover200 Comment: well, Tweety isn't solid white. She almost looks splash in color. She has some bluish markings on her, too. Shell turn it to be real KY pretty, I think. Mom would be happy if she turns out like Arlo. She's pretty, too.
Comment: I'll bet Tweety is really cute! When Arlo was a chick she had two very thin "chipmunk stripes".
Connie (6/8/16) @ChickenLover200 Comment: yeah.
Name: Alex Age: 1 year and 3 months Breed and gender: Golden Campine hen Username: @Alexandra33 About Alex: Hyper, friendly girl with a knack for zeroing in on treats and stealing them from her mom (@Alexandra33 ). Always into everything. ~Alex
Connie (6/8/16) @ChickenLover200 Comment: welcome, Alex! You'll enjoy talking to King. He is a campine, too.

Blackie(8/6/16/)
@cluckcluck1215

Comment:welcome,Alex!!i heard that your owner is Kyndra's friend!!??thats so cool!!your feathers are very pretty to!bye!

Alex (6/8/16)
@Alexandra33
Comment: Thank you, Blackie!
smile.png
Yes, my mommy has told me about you.
wee.gif
I like your feathers, too; so shiny and black!

Connie (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200
Comment: yeah.
Connie (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200
Comment: welcome, Alex! You'll enjoy talking to King. He is a campine, too.
Alex (6/8/16)
@Alexandra33
Comment: Thanks! *gasp* I've never met another Campine before!
ep.gif
When will he be joining Chickenbook?

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom