Chickenpedia.. anyone have any experience?

curlycropchics

Chirping
Mar 18, 2021
Afternoon Ladies, SO I am kind patiently awaiting my new chicks...:barnieIS IT JUNE 1st yet!? Anywho I have been trying to get acclimated with more information on chickens and raising them, this is my first time. I came across a website, Chickenpedia, that has online courses and abundance of information, for like 60 bucks. I don't think its too bad, as 3 books can get to that price tag. Has anyone had any experience with it?

TIA

I bought access to Chickenpedia. Although, I’m one to follow structure when I learn something I found that the same info and in greater detail, I might add, is available here and on many other websites for free. Chickenpedia has failed to respond to my many requests to find out when they are releasing their Predators course …zero customer support. I think they might only be interested in you as a purchaser if you buy into their lifetime live support which can be purchased for a much greater amount of money.

I bought access to Chickenpedia. Although, I’m one to follow structure when I learn something I found that the same info and in greater detail, I might add, is available here and on many other websites for free. Chickenpedia has failed to respond to my many requests to find out when they are releasing their Predators course …zero customer support. I think they might only be interested in you as a purchaser if you buy into their lifetime live support which can be purchased for a much greater amount of money.
I am a member of chickenpedia and it is a wast of money. They have some good stuff on there and it's nice that it's all on one place but they made this site and collect money they don't do anything else including writing new information.

I am a member of chickenpedia and it is a wast of money. They have some good stuff on there and it's nice that it's all on one place but they made this site and collect money they don't do anything else including writing new information.
Sorry that has been the case - unfortunately, I’m always wary of online things like this. I’ve had the experience where you pay a fee to get access, but once they decide to not support their item anymore, you are out of luck as the info and site goes away.

This helped my decision greatly! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom