Chickens are gone!

Pics
:welcome :frow If you have a game camera put it up. Surely the predator will be back since it has killed to see if there is more. I love my cameras. I realize the cameras won't catch the predator except in a picture but then at least you'll know what you're dealing with. Good luck...
good idea. Thank you!

Today I went out to one of my coops and noticed the door wide open and feathers everywhere. The chickens (my sweet little silkies) were gone. The rooster was dead, I assume trying to protect his girls, but there were no teeth marks, blood, etc to be found! I’m assuming a predator got in, and I’m heartbroken, but what should I do?!
Oh my god sound so horrifying and heartbreaking I'm so sorry pls do investigate who kill your birds

:welcome :frow If you have a game camera put it up. Surely the predator will be back since it has killed to see if there is more. I love my cameras. I realize the cameras won't catch the predator except in a picture but then at least you'll know what you're dealing with. Good luck...
Yeah that the great idea though the killer will do come back once or twice or regularly because they are very clever and smart and they sense their smell pretty much from far a security system will help maybe?

Yeah that the great idea though the killer will do come back once or twice or regularly because they are very clever and smart and they sense their smell pretty much from far a security system will help maybe?

Back
Top Bottom