Chickens are gone!

Pics
Yes, not drinking, at least not to make me ramble THAT bad. Keyboard was dying was not letting me go back and change letters, keys were getting stuck, I smacked it a few times and it posted. Got new batteries, ... let's just call them not as old batteries. or maybe me banging on it did the trick, keyboard still not working right so I decided to wait till tomorrow. Ill go delete that, it made NO sense.

sorry for any concern
Aaron

The master locks, those silver ones with the little brass key, they have a habit of rusting up pretty badly, if you use one of them, make sure you keep it oiled up. Id use one of the combo ones with the 3 or 4 digits to be honest, it'd be easier and won't have to worry about losing a key.

Do you have any homeless people in your area? A neighbor of ours had similar experience and put up a game camera and caught the guy. It turns out guy was homeless and desperate for a meal.

Do you have any homeless people in your area? A neighbor of ours had similar experience and put up a game camera and caught the guy. It turns out guy was homeless and desperate for a meal.
To be honest, can you really think of a place anymore where there are NOT homeless roaming around in a few mile range anymore?

TO answer another question asked earlier. How can the game warden help. If it is a pest problem, like with foxes, they may be able to trap and relocate them for you if they are proving to be a menace. You'd have to call their office and see if they'd do that. Foxs though are a tough one, yes there IS a reason they are considered sly and smart. A game camera could prove that is the problem, and if it's a person, it's proof for reparations to make them buy you more chickens. It does not need to be homeless people either. Kids can do things like that just to be mean, or an angry or drunken neighbor decided to have 'fun', you just never know.

Aaron

That's true, some people are mean for fun, and some do things out of desperation. Alot of fake homeless too, (college kids taking handouts to pay for liquor) . I agree with getting a camera and locks. Get a no trespassing sign too, like others have said.

Back
Top Bottom