Chicken's crop is large and feels rock solid

That does sound like a good idea, however I do not have a have a scale to weigh them with. Probably something I should invest in, though.
They have scales now in every weight class..just figure the max weight of your birds and find one that fits..it shouldn’t be expensive, the electronic scales are super cheap..

That does sound like a good idea, however I do not have a have a scale to weigh them with. Probably something I should invest in, though.

Digital Kitchen Scale Stainless Steel Food Scale 22 lb 10kg Max with Led Display and Tare Function Kitchen Weight Scale Black (Batteries Included)​

Brand: TZT
4.6 out of 5 stars 227 ratings

price didn’t stick in my copy, it’s 16.99! From Amazon..oh..there it is when I scrolled up..lol..

Price:$16.99 & FREE Return

They have scales now in every weight class..just figure the max weight of your birds and find one that fits..it shouldn’t be expensive, the electronic scales are super cheap..
This may be an ironic thing to weigh chickens with, but I actually found a kitchen scale on the Lowes website that would work perfectly for weighing my chickens

Digital Kitchen Scale Stainless Steel Food Scale 22 lb 10kg Max with Led Display and Tare Function Kitchen Weight Scale Black (Batteries Included)​

Brand: TZT
4.6 out of 5 stars 227 ratings

price didn’t stick in my copy, it’s 16.99! From Amazon..oh..there it is when I scrolled up..lol..

Price:$16.99 & FREE Return
Oh wait, it looks like we had a similar idea lol

Actually yeah the one you found was cheaper.
Stainless would be easy to clean and stand up to scratches, etc..it’s just something to think about. I have 15, maybe a mistake, it’s already hard to see each one every day to make sure they’re perfectly healthy, and I’m disabled, so I’m here 24/7 and can spend as much time as I want..

Stainless would be easy to clean and stand up to scratches, etc..it’s just something to think about. I have 15, maybe a mistake, it’s already hard to see each one every day to make sure they’re perfectly healthy, and I’m disabled, so I’m here 24/7 and can spend as much time as I want..
Oh no I meant cheaper in price, not quality . I probably will end up buying one

Update, in case anyone is wondering:
My chicken is fine and her crop thankfully did not end up being impacted

Back
Top Bottom